At Axis Residential Treatment, an experienced and caring team will guide you through the admissions process and answer all of your questions along the way. When you call the 24-hour helpline, our admissions counselors will conduct a brief interview, provide a free assessment and insurance verification, and help you make the necessary arrangements for you or your loved one to to be admitted as soon as possible.
24 Hour Confidential Helpline. Free Insurance Verification.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I start the admissions process?
Call our 24 hour toll-free helpline at 866-737-3570. Our trained admissions coordinators will walk you through the admissions process and answer any questions you may have.
What happens during the initial call?
Our admissions counselors will discuss why you or your loved one are seeking drug or alcohol addiction treatment. For our dedicated admissions team to create a comprehensive treatment plan for you or your loved one, the following may be discussed:
- A brief medical background, including any physical or mental health conditions.
- Travel arrangements to enter treatment.
- Payment options for drug rehab.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Aftercare options.
When can I be admitted to Axis Residential Treatment?
We can admit you or your loved one within 24 hours. We accept admissions 7 days a week.
Do you offer Detox services?
Yes. We offer safe and comfortable detox services for our clients to ensure a smooth transition into recovery.
How do I pay for treatment?
We accept most insurance plans or private pay. Our admissions coordinator will provide a free insurance verification.
What if my loved one needs an Intervention?
We can assist you with finding a professional interventionist and help make any arrangements needed to get your loved one into treatment.
- What is the length of stay for residential treatment?We offer 30, 60, 90, and 120 day treatment plans. Once you are admitted, our clinical staff will work with you on a timeline for your recovery and aftercare options.
- What should I bring?Be sure to bring any identification, insurance cards, current medications, as well as any contact information for family members or primary physicians. Be sure to pack comfortable clothes and personal hygiene items. Our staff will ensure you receive anything else you need once you arrive.
- What is the length of stay for residential treatment?
Important Facts about Admissions
- All Calls are 100% Confidential
- Same day admissions available 7 days a week
- We can verify your insurance coverage
- Ask us about Intervention services and travel arrangements!