Drug Rehab at Axis Residential Treatment
Why Battle Addiction Alone – Call Axis Now
A drug rehab specialist is available to answer any questions you have about our treatment program
- Axis relies on a variety of highly experienced specialists and drug rehab experts who can guide you through your recovery process. Our professionals will design a program especially for you, personalizing your entire rehabilitation process.
- The Axis philosophy is that addiction is treatable and no two addicts are alike. From this basis, our program offers individuals a chance at sobriety through treating each client’s unique needs and histories.
- Axis can help with the withdrawal process and offers an ancillary detox, counselors, and other addiction specialists who can help you take control of your addiction and become a productive citizen again.
- The primary goal of Axis is to provide its clients with a comfortable and safe treatment experience. Our approach, surroundings, and effectiveness at the drug rehab center are the best in the country.
- Located in the ideal setting of Indian Wells, California, Axis is just minutes away from Palm Springs and less than two hours away from Los Angeles, making your recovery process convenient and effective. The city of Indian Wells is well suited for a luxury rehabilitation center such as Axis as it ranks 51st on the most wealthiest cities in America.
Why Choose Axis Treatment Centers
Axis treatment and recovery centers provide a unique tailor made treatment model for each individual client; there are no cookie cutter, one size fits all treatment here. In fact, from the beginning more than 11 years ago today, when we first opened the doors to our treatment center, our unique approach to recovery has been based on the best and proven features of Intense Individualized Inpatient models and programs combined with holistic and cutting edge protocols that work.
How do we know they work? – It’s simple, in our industry there is only one measure for client success and it’s called the “success rate”. This rate is calculated by following up and finding out what happens to our clients after they check out of the center. We ask wether they have remained sober or have they relapsed? After 11 years we are thrilled to share that Axis enjoys one of the highest success rates to be found anywhere in the country. Our treatment and recovery centers, truly, are second to none.
Facility A1; our beautiful main campus we affectionately call, “The Mod” because of its vintage 60s interior design and style, is located in one of the most desirable treatment and recovery destinations in the world, the Palm Springs area in Southern California.
How We Provide Affordable Plans
By blending all the successful parts of each treatment model into one menu of program protocols, our clients are able to enjoy measurable success that allows them to grow in their lives while enjoying the rewards of sobriety. Time after time, our clients and alumni tell us that the best feature of our program is the unique blend of outpatient and inpatient models and how that results in a structured sober living program that best fits their budget. For this reason, Axis is able to provide its clients with affordable luxury treatment at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
- We are so confident we have a plan for you that we encourage you to investigate by calling a few other centers so you can see for yourself that our costs are significantly less than most and the quality of care we provide is not diminished because of it.
- For those of you with insurance, let us be of service and provide you with a benefit check so you know what your policy covers and what your deductibles are. This only takes about 30 minutes and we accept most insurance plans.
One reason Axis is so affordable is simple; rather than having our treatment team traveling to multiple locations on a daily basis, our treatment team is “In House”. This is a benefit for two reasons. For one, it helps reduce our costs, which are then passed on to our clients and second, this makes our team of doctors, clinicians, counselors and staff easily accessible and allows them to provide the quality of care you would come to expect from a luxury rehab facility.
Is it Time to Seek Help?
When you or a loved one that uses drugs or alcohol starts to improperly abuse them, that observable substance abuse problem can now be classified as a “disorder”. Individuals who abuse substances in this manner begin to cause continuing and growing problems in the user’s life and the lives of any family and friends. The most common problems a person who abuses drugs or alcohol include: missing work, falling behind in school, driving under the influence, run ins with the law that lead to legal problems and deteriorating relationships with their friends or family.
Addiction and dependence usually becomes noticeable in substance abusers when they continue their pattern of drug use in spite of incurring significant problems in their lives. Signs of chemical dependency include spending more time in drug-seeking behavior, withdrawing from society and activities, an increased tolerance to the substance, unsuccessful attempts to quit, withdrawal symptoms during abstinence or reduced intake, and continuing use in spite of negative consequences.
Substance abuse can cause problems for individuals whether they are technically addicted or not. There are different levels of substance abuse, and all of them can be dangerous. Many people waste years of their lives prior to entering into drug rehab.
Individualized Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Plans
No two patients will experience the same treatment plan here at Axis Treatment Centers. We don’t believe in forcing your unique experience into a “cookie cutter” mold or drug treatment module. Instead, we work with you individually to come up with a treatment plan that will address your specific issues with your drug of choice according to your experience and needs, providing at least three hours of one-on-one therapy per week.
Unlike traditional treatment centers that supply only a one-size-fits-all treatment module that has remained unchanged for decades, we utilize cutting edge therapeutic treatments and evidence-based practices to create a unique healing plan for each patient.