At Axis Residential Treatment, an experienced and caring team will guide you through the admissions process and answer all of your questions along the way. When you call the 24-hour helpline, our admissions counselors will conduct a brief interview, provide a free assessment and insurance verification, and help you make the necessary arrangements for you or your loved one to to be admitted as soon as possible.
24 Hour Confidential Helpline. Free Insurance Verification.
How do I start the admissions process?
What happens during the initial call?
Our admissions counselors will discuss why you or your loved one are seeking drug or alcohol addiction treatment. For our dedicated admissions team to create a comprehensive treatment plan for you or your loved one, the following may be discussed:
- A brief medical background, including any physical or mental health conditions.
- Travel arrangements to enter treatment.
- Payment options for drug rehab.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Aftercare options.
When can I be admitted to Axis Residential Treatment?
Do you offer Detox services?
How do I pay for treatment?
What if my loved one needs an Intervention?
What is the length of stay for residential treatment?
What should I bring?
Important Facts about Admissions
- All Calls are 100% Confidential
- Same day admissions available 7 days a week
- We can verify your insurance coverage
- Ask us about Intervention services and travel arrangements!