At Axis Treatment Center, the cumulative experience and education of our staff equates to hundreds of years invested in drug and alcohol addiction treatment. The sole focus of our staff is to assist each patient through his or her recovery experience from beginning to end, making sure that everyone has exactly what they need to get the most out of recovery and create a new life.
Our staff’s unique specialization in different areas of drug and alcohol addiction therapy means that you can expect to experience:
- Professional therapeutic addiction counseling
- Personalized care and attention
- Individual recovery plans
- Compassionate care and guidance
Through every stage of drug rehabilitation and recovery, from detox through counseling and aftercare services, our staff is there to make sure that each patient is progressing at a comfortable pace and remains on track in pursuit of his or her personal goals for treatment.
- Brad Keith, C.E.O.
- Sam Dekin C.O.O., MA Psychology
- Amy Crichton, Director of Operations
- Tiffany Henning, Facility Manager
- Shalyce “Shay” Likens, MA, LMFT
- Liz Newman, Utilization Review Manager
- Dyllon Reeder, Counselor, CAARR
- Lorena Moreno, RW, Recovery Tech
- Doug Andrews, RW, Recovery Tech
- Brett Drummond RRW, Recovery Tech
- Megan Shacklett Paramedic, RRW, Recovery Tech
- Erika Martinez MA Clinical Counseling, Admissions Counselor
- Wendy Shields RAS, Over Night Counselor
- Johnny Courregges CASII, Recovery Tech
- Bill Birkhead, Chef