Drug rehab that offers medical detox and extensive psychotherapeutic treatment is the only way to recovery that is evidence-based and proven to be effective. By offering patients round-the-clock support, medical care, and therapeutic intervention, intensive drug rehabilitation is the best option for you and your family when addiction is the root problem.
Here at Axis, our family of treatment centers offers a range of different services and environments that can be further tailored to meet the needs of your loved one in recovery. Contact us today to determine which program is the best fit for your addicted family member.
Axis Drug Rehab Programs
Both Axis Residential Treatment East and Axis Treatment West provide intensive treatment for patients who need medical detox and intensive psychotherapeutic care to overcome addiction. These programs offer:
- Comfortable residences with 24-hour monitoring in a healing environment
- Highly credentialed therapeutic and treatment team members who specialize in addiction treatment
- A range of traditional, evidence-based therapies, including individual therapy, group therapy, and 12-step meetings
- Cutting-edge, alternative treatment options and therapies
- Uniquely designed treatment plans for each individual patient
- Holistic therapies that improve overall health and well-being
- Relapse prevention
- Family systems therapy
- Aftercare support
Additionally, our Pacific View Recovery Center provides a uniquely flexible residential option for those who need continued care and monitoring in recovery but are moving toward independence in sobriety. All the same treatment options are available to patients but with a focus on offering the ability to begin the process of creating a life outside of treatment or maintaining the positive connections already established prior to entering drug rehab.
We’ll help you fight addiction and change your life forever
View Our Facilities
Most insurance accepted. Are you covered?
Dedicated Therapeutic Team
At each program in the Axis family, patients will find a treatment team dedicated to working together to ensure that each person experiences a well-rounded and well-supported treatment program. Patients will be able to access the expert assistance of medical and nursing professionals, psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and counselors who specialize in delivering specific styles of addiction-focused treatment and therapies.
We’re here to help
Same Day Insurance Verification. Call our 24/7 Confidential Helpline Today.
A Focus on Recovery in Residential Care
One of the initial benefits of residential drug addiction treatment is the ability to remove oneself from easy access to substances of abuse as well as the stressors in life that may contribute to cravings. Here at Axis, we take that to the next level, providing patients at all our residential drug rehab programs with a healing environment characterized by:
- Single and double occupancy rooms or apartments
- Walking areas and gardens for meditation
- Swimming pools
- Architecture and interior design that emphasize rest and recovery
- Security and safety
What Your Loved One Needs From Drug Rehab
Here at Axis, we make sure that your loved one has everything necessary to thrive in recovery – everything that patients should demand from their drug rehab program – including:
- Access to an intervention specialist, if necessary
- Assistance with transportation to and from treatment if needed
- Initial evaluation
- Personalized treatment program
- Medical detox and medical monitoring, if needed
- Intensive psychotherapeutic support provided by experts
- Directed mental health treatment for co-occurring mental health symptoms
- Aftercare support and services and/or referrals
Drug Addiction: What You Need to Know
- Drug addiction is a disease. It requires medical treatment for a full recovery. Willpower alone is not enough.
- More than 9 percent of Americans over the age of 12 reported past-month drug abuse in 2012.
- Early recognition of the signs of drug dependence and immediate treatment for the disorder increase the chances of a successful recovery.
Join the Axis Family Today
If your loved one is ready to overcome drug abuse or dependence, connect them with our high-end treatment programs here at Axis. Call now to begin the admissions process. It’s never too late to help your loved one change his or her life for the better.
Give Us A Call Anytime
Taking the first step towards recovery is always the most difficult step. For this reason, our admissions hotline is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to ensure that someone is waiting when you decide to call.
- All Calls are 100% Confidential
- Same day admissions available 7 days a week
- We can verify your insurance coverage
- Ask us about Intervention services and travel arrangements!